Arrival at Cochin airport, meet and greet by Pretty Planet Representative and transfer to hotel. Check in to hotel.Rest and relax! Later proceed to the sightseeing , where sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and holiday facilities make it a unique experience for honey moon Couples.
Proceed to Special sightseeing of Munnar which includes -
• Mattupetty direction.
• Photo point,
• Mattupetty Dam – (15 Minutes Boat Drive in this Dam)
• Echo point (The natural Echo phenomenon is always happening here),
• Shooting point.( Famous point where normally film shooting takes place)
• Kundale Lake. ( a super dam where we can go for shikara boating in the dam)
After lunch in munnar by 2.00 P.M we visit.
• Tea Museum-(A place where u can see how they are processing tea-Like factory visit).
By evening 4.00 P.M visit
• Blossom park,
Back to the Hotel, Rest and relax! Overnight Stay in Munnar.
After breakfast Proceed to Thekkady by 10:00 Am (4 hours drive)
Start from Munnar to Thekkady covering beautiful places named as
• Vandamedu and
Check in to hotel! Local city visit!
• Periyar wildlife sanctuary (boating in Periyar for Extra Cost)
• Wildlife sanctuary visit
Optional activities in Thekkady
• Elephant safari,
• Kalari Payette (A traditional martial Art),
• Kathakali Show (A traditional performance-Art),
• Jungle Jeep Safari and
• Ayurveda Massages etc
Activities to do:-
• Canoeing in small boat in narrow canals(Optional)
• Fishing, Village walk
• Sightseeing covering Paddy fields, Famous resorts on the banks, Temples and churches, Snake boat, Birds sanctuary etc
Check in Time 12.00 Noon!
Boarding place: Kumarakom/Allepey.
You will be greeted with a Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic).
Crew will give a brief introduction.
• 12: 00 Noon
Cruise starts relax and enjoy the canals and rivers and backwater.
Cruise through backwaters of Kumarakom/alleppey.
Sight seeing includes paddy fields & coconut lagoons & Resorts of kumarakom/alleppey.
Sight seeing Includes Bird sanctuary
• 01: 30 PM Stop for Lunch.
Menu: Traditional Kerala cuisine with fish (karimeen) chicken, etc
• 2:30 PM Cruise starts again through Pathiramanal area.
• 4.00 PM Tea & Snacks will be served. Cruise to C-block, R Block &Rajapuram.
• 6: 00 PM Cruise stops. Enjoy the evening with Village walk
• 8: 00 PM Candle Light Dinner and you can relax and sleep in our super a/c bed rooms
• 8: 30 AM after breakfast Cruise starts again to Kumarakom and drop you to the boat jetty by 9-9.30 A.M
• 6.00 pm to 07.00 am- Boat will Anchored & it will be idle in the lake. (As per GOVT. Rule- Village people need to put the net in the lake for fishing).
• Air condition will function in the bed room from 08.00 PM till 07.00 AM.
• Check in time 12.00 noon, Check out time -9.30 A.M